Saturday, February 12, 2011

50 Years in Prison for children refusing to Read!

Yes, I know the title sounds crazy, but when you hear the rest of the story, it will get even more unbelievable, so brace yourself.

A little background:
I am a mother, a single mother of 2 beautiful children. I grew tired of the hustle and bustle of the city, the cost of living, lack of quality education available for my children and the general lack of safety in the city.
I gave birth to both my children in Salt Lake City, Utah. I lived there 8 years and after a separation I decided to move back to my home town which was San Diego in 2003. I thought being close to family would be good for my children since I was having such a hard time getting day care, and after one of my children being kidnapped by a distant "family member" in Oregon, and the other raped and sodomized by the son of a cop who was sleeping with the judge, it became a little hard to trust anyone with my children.

In San Diego, my mother would have babysat while I worked, went back to school and started another business. Eventually we were running the business out of my house, catering desserts for coffee shops, colleges, convenience stores and farmers markets. My children and I had a blast, although the hours were very long. I decided I needed to have a more regular income and a day off here and there, so I got a job managing a restaurant in Chula Vista, where I was Blessed to provide my recipes for the menu and still take part in my hands on love in feeding the people AND getting a regular paycheck.

In 2006, things got really bad for us with the border situation, my children were not learning in school and I had gone to a few assemblies where they were speaking spanish. My children didn't know this language, so I ended up having to fight the school to allow my children to also learn this language so they weren't "left behind" since they couldn't understand anything and clearly were not learning anything. One of my daughters was 2 grades behind. After butting heads and not making any progress and not being able to get them any help, other than me paying private tutors, help with family members and friends, the Sylvan center, etc, I started to become aware of the border situation and how it was affecting our lives. I went out to the border, took part in various protests and events, exposing lying politicians, murders, traffickers, more murderers, vandalizers, etc, but I didn't come in to serious danger until I exposed the sex trafficking ring in Mc Gonigle Canyon. Of course the main stream news will tell you it didn't happen and it was all in my head...right then I immediately became a "racist, delusional, prostitute, child abuser, druggie and every other name under the sun.

I guess I didn't understand how big these things were that I exposed. I just thought that any good person would do the right thing and try to save the little girls and educate people what was going on and who was doing it.

I was then public enemy number one. Everywhere I tried to go, there would be large groups of people trying to stop me from what I was doing, whether it was trying to video tape an event, or try to get a job, I was followed everywhere I went. I became a target by groups on both sides of the issue, as well as law enforcement. I don't want to go in the whole story here because you can read about them in my older blogs or click any of these links herein, but after a series of events, being poisoned, hit with laser weapons by the police on video, getting shot at at the border, raided, beat up multiple times in public, my house robbed, bank account broken in to, my car totaled in my driveway, becoming paralyzed and put in a wheelchair, and more I decided we were in a blatantly dangerous place and if we wanted to live, we must run and find a safe place. It was obvious law enforcement would not do a thing to protect us, but as soon as someone made a false report about me, I was guilty. There were groups of people led by Jeff Schwilk, Celeste Cortes and Jim Stach who would tell all their followers to call CPS or call the fbi or the atf...they tried to make me out to be the dangerous people that they are, which was why I was trying to run away from them! It became clear that they were working WITH law enforcement and it was their job to commit crimes, like the canyon vandalism, trafficking, violence and harassment to insight their targets into violence or something illegal so they could take them out.

After the police being sent to my door another time in San Diego, this time burning me with their handy dandy little laser blinding device while I was still unable to walk, we were able to get things together and take off 10 days later...

We had no idea where we were going, we just knew we needed something affordable in hopefully a small town where there was no border corruption and such nonsense we were forced to deal with in San Diego.
We wanted a place with clean well water, room to grow a garden and become more self sufficient and home school. And that we did...

We ended up in the bible belt, which I actually thought would be a good thing, right? I mean who doesn't want to be around a bunch of people just like Jesus especially after barely escaping something so horrendous? So my first job here was to go around to all the business owners in Branson, MO and talk to them about guess what? Right, politics and immigration! LMAO That being the topic, sometimes the conversations would last hours. They would tell me everything that was going on here in the theatres, hotels, the girls they were bringing in from all over the world. Then I met an ex cop who was fired for investigating the dead bodies in the landing. I was told that they can't investigate things like that because they know who's doing it and because all the towns revenue was made by tourism, so they ahd to keep things like that out of they paper. Then I met some of the women that were trafficked here. It became painfully clear that I ended up exactly where I thought I ran from.

My first instinct was to interview them on video and expose the ring here, then I quickly reminded myself why we were here. I decided to not get involved yet, because we moved here to protect my children, heal and hopefully never let these sex traffickers ever find us again! In fact we kind of hibernated, hid and felt fear in going out in to the public to make friends because we knew we were just a phone call away. The stalkers were still calling everyone they could to try to find me and had stated that they were going to kill me and my children multiple times and reached out to their networks to find me.
As it turns out, we were a phone call away...many phone calls away...

While my stalkers were still trying to do whatever they could to destroy our reputation online
, they were still making repeated calls to law enforcement and posting bulletins on their websites and shows asking people to come find me. Several times, Jim Stach posted my address online and sent his "militia" after me....interestingly the same one he accuses me of being part of.

I want to state for the record, I never have been p-art of any militia! In fact the only so called militia people I have come across are these big strong men stalking me!!!

As it turns out, these stalkers made friends with my ex family and my neighbors and reportedly other people in the area...

Our neighbors, the Bayer family were at the helm of continuing the torture and harassment.

When we first met them, I did what I do for everyone, give them home made cookies, breads, fresh garden vegetables, home cooked meals, herbs, oils and basically anything they needed. I was happy that there were children around here in the country for my children to play with.

After a series of happenings, lies, thefts and damage with no responsibility, I made the decision that this family was off limits! They would destroy my garden, slash my tires, damage the landlords vehicle, break in to our house and several others in the area, steal my childrens books, games, ipods, etc...
But, because they were the only children in the area, my thought that any "friend" was better than no friends.
They started to sneak out to play with them when they told me they were taking the dog for a walk. They snuck out with them a couple times while I was on my show.

My preteen was experiencing basically what any other preteen would experience and started to rebel and sometimes violently and physically. Our first year and a half out here, walking was still very hard for me. I would sit in a heating vibrating chair most of the time, till I learned the heat could have been contributing to the swelling and pain. This was the first week of March 2009. I threw out the heat, got rid of that chair and then the swelling and pain started to diminish...

Up until that point where I physically was unable to control a flailing out of control SheRa, I would sometimes ask for help from my neighbor, who moved out here specifically to help us since I was unable to walk at the time and to hopefully help protect us from these stalkers looking for us.

Well now, we are both on trial for abusing and neglecting my children.

On April 12, 2010, sheriff deputy Darin Carter came to my door with Emily Nichols from CPS. I was on my show, so during the break I went downstairs to talk to them since I could see them open my gate and come in my screen door from here where I am sitting now. I asked what I could help them with and they said they needed to talk to me. I said, okay, but I'm on my show right now, I'll be outside soon. Darin Carter deicded that was not the response he wanted, so he proceeded to walk into my house, grab me, step on my right foot and smack my head into my chest as he kicked me in the back of my left knee. At this point my children were screaming and crying, begging for help. 2 of the (good) neighbors came over to witness what was going on and try to make sense of it, since we still had no idea why they were there. They had no warrant, no charges, no victim, obviously no crime being committed, but they were determined to take my children away.

They ended up taking all of us to jail. They got an arrest warrant and made up some charges the next day. I was there for 3 days and while behind bars, SPLC and my stalkers were first on the scene to discredit and slander me all over the news...
The first story was that I tied up my children and locked them out in the woods...

Let me back track a little here...

April 10 was a Saturday, my children and I were planning on having a nice spring day and perhaps going somewhere to swim or something fun. I had a little work to do on the computer so I asked them to get their reading done then we would figure out where we were going to go.
We home schooled so their work was flexible, but one thing they had to do was log their hours and read a certain number of hours. That was not negotiable!!!

Of course, the Bayers had told them on a few weekend where they wanted to play with my children that reading on the weekend, or in the summer was "child abuse."

At this point in time, my children were learning to manipulate me and if I asked them to read or clean their room they would throw in my face, "they said it was child abuse!"

I was now no longer to discipline my children. But there were times I told them I would call CPS or the police if they weren't going to do their work. I mean really, what else can a parent do when your children refuse? I wasn't going to hit them or hurt them and I had to way to lock them in their room, so now what? I would ask them to go or stay in their room, but I was not physically able to make them do so...

They didn't want to read because it was a beautiful day outside and their "friends" wanted to play. I was doing my best to try to get away from them and move on with my day, in hopes that they would do their work and we could go have some fun. I went upstairs, they were quiet for a while, then I went downstairs to get some juice and my babies were kind of egging me on. I was on the phone and wanted them to leave me alone and do their reading, so we exchanged a few harsh words. They followed me around for a while pestering me, being little kids (lol) as I was on the phone and went back upstairs. A few minutes later I heard the door open. I went downstairs again to see what they were trying to do. They had their backpacks packed and told me they were leaving because they didn't have to listen to me. I said, "Okay, have a good day! See you soon!"

They went out side, played around, did the typical things children do and I figured they would be back when the sun went down. It was about 3 pm when they left, so not too much time to wait, then we could work this out and maybe I can explain to them once again why they have to read and why they have to finish their school work.

Then one of my neighbors took them out to dinner...and while he claimed good intent, I was not happy as he did not ask my permission and I found out after the fact when I saw his car leave. I did not see my children outside after that, so I called him and asked what he was doing. That's when I found out he took MY CHILDREN out to eat without my permission or consent while dinner on our table waiting for them. Gee, thanks neighbor! I wanted to report him to the sheriff because to me it was kidnapping, but I already had experience in them not doing a thing about the death threats, the harassment, the damage to our place. Could that have been due to the fact that Robert Bayer works for the county? Maybe that's why when they made the call they were out here in no time, without questions?

Needless to say, that phone call didn't end well. I explained to him that these were MY children and their food was on the table. Him taking them out to dinner like that without talking to me was like enabling them to "run away" or give them some false empowerment so they felt they didn't have to go home to eat and listen to mommy who's going to make them read and do their school work.

When they got back, they went to the other neighbors house, the Bayers...they did not come home that night. It was really hard, but what can I do? I consulted with many of my friends that are parents, and some that are not for advice on how to proceed. I chose the hands off approach and figured I would let them get over their anger and come home when they are hungry. I mean I knew where they were, 30 feel away. It wasn't the end of the world...

We spent the night outside here camping all the time, so I figured let them sow their wild oats and they will be back inside for breakfast. The doors remained OPEN, but they chose to stay outside, although they did come in and out of the house several times. They were trying to hide and play cute and I pretended I didn't see them when they were in the house, so they could play their game and we could finally make some progress on their little rebellion.

I physically saw and spoke at them a few times while they ran back and forth from neighbor to neighbor, but I was not about to go over to the Bayers house because I was in fear of them. There were many reasons like their drug and alcohols habits, their violence, in fact they have killed 8 animals that they brought home and abandoned the rest after they kicked the crap pout of them or beat each other with brooms. I already knew they were in contact with my stalkers because they made that evident months ago when they woke us up early one Sunday morning screaming all these crazy things through our window...teasing my children with some other bullies...
My children were heart broken, so any time they were nice to them, they fell for their game. They would call them names and crazy, but then my children would forgive them because they were in need of having "friends" their age. They thought that anyone their age was automatically their "friend." Even though these "friends" tried to blame one of their burglaries on my children, then when that didn't work, they actually told the landlord it was me!!! LOL

Getting back to that day...everything was fine. I was watching them and they were watching me, but they didn't want to budge and neither was I. They wanted me to tell them that they didn't have to do their school work and that they were allowed to play with the Bayers. My home, my rules, period. It is MY responsibility to guide my children out of trouble, not sit back and let them do whatever they want just because the neighbors are doing it. I mean these kids were involved in sex, drugs and rock and roll! My children were innocent and it was my job to protect them! They were NOT allowed to play with the Bayers while they were living under my roof and they WERE going to read and log their school hours.

This is where the calls from Carissa Bayer and some stalkers out of state without investigation, without a sworn affidavit, reasonable cause, warrant, indictment or anything resembling DUE PROCESS, they came to my door, kidnapped my children and took me to jail. The didn't even tell me why till several hours later sitting in the car handcuffed and my daughter ran over to me to open the door and kiss and hug me...the greatest hug I've ever had and will not soon forget. Emily told me I had locked them out and tied them up.

Funny how she later testified in family court that she never said that, she never reported or even heard that and the documents I got from the court with their letter head and her name were not written by her!

I am now facing 50 years. The charged me initially with 5 felonies, 2 for abuse, 2 for neglect and 1 for resisting arrest! Funny how getting beat up by a cop in your home is now called resisting arrest.

Then about a month later, they filed 2 more abuse charges (all the same code), and changed their previous allegations where they said I tied them up and locked them out in the woods to me locking the IN. They also changed the dates from saying oh, "it wasn't that weekend (April 2010), you did this 15 months ago!!!" Meaning they are referring to the time when I asked for help with my children back in 2008! Hmmmm.....well if what happened was such a crime, why did they wait 15 months to come to my house...?

On the family court documents, they turned me in to me being "anti government", and home schooling became no schooling and me refusing compulsory school attendance, amounting to educational neglect, and us growing our own food and medicine and not taking their drugs, vaccines or fluoride turned in to medical neglect.

So they are charging me with 7 felonies now. You can see all the charges and codes here.

Of course no due process in the family court and they had already testified there was no abuse and can even clearly see on their own paper work in their intake report, yet Judge Justus sent my children out of state anyway and this coming month are planning on transferring custody to 2 different states because in their words, "they achieved their goal of reuniting them with A parent." Funny, the ones that forgot they had children the past decade.

They appointed attorney Reidar Hammond to defend me and while I met him in jail, he seemed very cool and smart and on the ball, being that the first thing he told me was that when he skimmed over my case, it all looked like bullshit. So, I decided to trust him, that he would do the right thing, prepare a case and defend me since that was his job and I wasn't about to go quit my show and my whole life to go learn the corrupt laws all of a sudden. I figured it was a step in fight for me...learning to trust someone in this horrendous system that has already tortured us so bad.

That turned out to be a mistake. He never called me back even once and the one phone appointment we had was October 6, one day before I was supposed to be on trial on October 7. He informed me that they were separating the charges and that day he would ask they be put together so we can answer them all in one day. When I saw him in court each time, he would always say hi and be friendly, I would always give him bread or some kind of homemade teat, but we NEVER talked about the case! Not even once! He would tell me to call him and that I did, dozens of times!

It wasn't until the new year here where I realized...hmmmm....he's really not going to call me back, is he? LOL

So when I returned from my house sitting adventure in January, I filed a motion to have him removed and allow me to proceed. I filed motions to reset and for discovery, but have yet to hear a response. My understanding was that they have 10 days to respond and to date, one month later with a trial scheduled on Valentines day, I have had no response.

So not only no due process from the start, no communication from the court or lawyer defending me, I am supposed to walk in to trial on Feb 14, 2011 and either successfully explain why I cannot receive a fair trial and point out many of their crimes they committed against me from the time they entered my life, o walk in to the lions den and they will proceed just as they have the past 10 months and lock me up where they want me.

Even though I have never been able to answer to these charges to anyone, and in the family court the original charges they stated, they all of a sudden redacted and said they didn't write those reports, yet they sent my children away anyway!!!

They sent them out of state in August 2010 and it has been 6 months since any communication. The court ordered supervised phone contact with a therapist, but that has been close to impossible. For some reason every time they find a therapist, get them approved, etc they all of a sudden run away and disappear within a few days of when we are scheduled to make contact with one daughter.

(EDIT) One bright thing was that I was finally able to speak with one daughter just yesterday, Feb 11 for the very first time in 6 months.

The lawyer they appointed in the family case was not appointed to me until August AFTER they sent my children away and the first time he spoke with me was December 28, 2010...the last being Jan 31, 2011 which is the same day he also filed to be removed from the case. Well, good riddance, he did nothing anyway, other than try to discourage me and try to explain and get me to accept that "allegations are evidence" and there is nothing I can do. Kind of interesting that Dave Collignon is the prosecutor for a neighboring city. You would think that he knew the difference between allegations and evidence...

So here I am, facing 50 years on Monday, my children are gone and according to them there is nothing I can do. 10 months later and still haven't even spoken to anyone about these charges, none of their counsel explained anything to me and when I decided to start filing motions for myself, everyone ignored me! LOL

So I guess we will see how judge Orr handles this in Taney County, Monday, February 14, 2011. Happy Valentines day to me!!!

If you are as fed up with these actions as I am, please feel free to contact this court and sheriff's dept, even the CPS workers and supervisors and let them know you are watching! That is the only hope we have. They need to know they are not doing this unnoticed!

The names and addresses are here.

You can also hear numerous radio shows I have talked about this on extensively.

I appreciate any help or assistance getting the word about about this abuse by the State of Missouri against me and my beautiful family.

This is what they looked like before they stole my children and put them in Boys and Girls Town...

This is what they looked like after:

What happened in court, February 14:


freeapplemac said...

I sympathise, I really do. The problem is your fighting a losing battle. You will NEVER beat the system because the system is designed by its very nature to work against you. Especially if your anti-establishment like me. I'm affraid to say but the ONLY hope you have is if you leave. I don't mean move to another state, I mean leave America for good.

Be smart and keep your eyes open, stay conscious of everything around you and try to stay one step ahead your stalkers.

I hope it all works out in the end.
Stay strong.

From a friend.

Dragonater said...

To win with a public defender, you must do all the legal research and investigation for discovery on your own. Open Records Act Requests can get many documents needed to win in court, don't need a motion filed in court, and bypass corrupt judges, just a form or letter filed with the agency.

Learn how to file an Affidavit of Indigency, Homestead Exemption for your state, and Motion to Proceed Informa Pauperis, that way you never have to pay for a public defender, nor pay any court costs nor pay criminal fines nor civil judgements if you lose.

ALWAYS use a digital audio recorder (lie detector) when talking to cops or any govt employee, video is better, hidden video is best. Always file a motion to use an audio recorder in court, for your own defense use not for radio broadcast.

Don't call your lawyer, write letters and send by certified mail signature required. Record all returned phone calls from your lawyer (if allowed in your state statutes).

You probably must still write your own motions and subpoenas, and serve your own subpoenas with a public defender.

ALWAYS hire your own private court reporter for EVERY hearing in court, even with a public defender, which is the only way to keep corrupt courts from "accidentally losing" the official tape recording. When you win you can file a Bill of Costs to recover your investment.

Go ahead and learn The Law, the Constitutions and the most important of all -- the Rules of Procedure.

These weapons systems are far more important to survival than an arsenal of guns in USSA today. To easy for Big Brother to blackmail or bribe lawyers, prosecutors, judges and cops, so take charge for yourself.

Nolo Press has great intro books on pro se law, written by lawyers. Best to start with fighting traffic tickets, which are the easiest of all lawsuits to win, cheapest to win, lowest risk and lowest cost for losing, and the National Motorists Assn will even pay your speeding ticket if you lose.

Westlaw and LexisNexis have pro books written for lawyers, like State Annotated Rules of Procedure with caselaw, and Trial Practice manuals for each category in each state, but essential for a pro se to win.

Jurisdictionary is for civil cases only, mainly as plaintiff, which is very difficult for a beginner to do.

A law library is very cheap compared to losing any case in court.

Branson MO is a hub for CIA mind control sexslaves, writes Cathy O'Brien, from personal experience, tortured by the courts in TN that said "pedophilia is legal for reasons of national security." Is that why the Power Hour with Capt Joyce "Hanoi" Riley Radio is there?

Welcome to the current US Civil War.