Friday, July 25, 2008

I Smell BULLSHIT! - MURDER in Massachusettes


On Wednesday, July 23, 2008 the AP reports that "Massachusetts Woman Commits Suicide Before Home Foreclosure "

It all sounds great on the surface to the gun grabbing lunatics that believe the police will protect us or the UN gun snatchers that simply want to take them away for fear of citizens upholding their duty in holding these treasonous so called servants they've convinced the sheeple that we voted in, but did anyone ever consider READING the article and hearing not only what IS said that was obviously written by someone with the mentality of a third grader, but also what IS NOT said?

It took me a whole 2 sentences to see that this is another con job on the people. Let me share the first red flag with you...

Police said that Carlene Balderrama used her husband's high-powered rifle to kill herself Tuesday afternoon, shortly after faxing the letter at 2:30 p.m.

Okay, now how stupid do they think we are??? How many 53 year old woman can even pick up a high powered rifle, let alone have the ability to turn it around and fire on herself???
Most women have never even shot a high powered rifle, and those who have know that you are lucky to even carry it to the range...

Let me use myself for an example...



I am a 6' (used to be very strong) athletic woman and I have shot large guns of all types. I have had this experience with SEAL's and other experts with the training and experience to show me...they did their best to teach me how to hold those VERY LARGE HEAVY guns, but it was all the strength I had simply to hold it alone and fire in the direction of the target. I was especially thrown off because of the length of the barrel affecting my balance.
If you have been to the range and had the opportunity to practice with these, you know what I mean. In fact most men have a hard time and need special training and lot's of it to be able to handle one of these high powered rifles...


Pardon me but,
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL A 53 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITHOUT ASSISTANCE COULD EVEN PICK UP ONE OF THESE GUNS, LET ALONE TURN IT AROUND AND FIRE ON HERSELF!!!

You saw the difficulty in my stance and balance in the two previous pictures and my extraordinary height.

According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms). This corresponds to a Body Mass Index of 26.3 kilograms/meters², which is slightly less than the average man's.

After taking a tape measure to the length of my arm at 6 feet tall, it is only 22 inches long from my finger tips, subtract 3 from my fist where I would be holding the trigger leaving 18 inches to work with. Given that I am 8 plus inches taller than the average woman, it is safe to assume that the length of my arms would also be longer.

Now you take the length of the barrel of a high powered rifle which is at least 18 inches...? It just doesn't seem likely that any woman, never mind a 53 year old can turn one of those on themselves especially when their arms aren't long enough!!! Of course without assistance...but what kind of assistance?

The next thing about this article that struck me BULLSHIT was...

Police did not immediately release the name of the mortgage company. O'Berg said Balderrama's fax read, in part, "By the time you foreclose on my house I'll be dead."

Why wouldn’t they release the name of the mortgage company??? Who are they trying to protect and why?

We have seen in the past how mortgage companies and builders (MOB) have "gotten rid of" property owners that interfere with their plans like the man who supposedly sawed his own head off with a chainsaw...

Chainsaw Decapitation "confirmed his death was not suspicious"

"There's nothing suspicious about the death.
"The place is all due to be redeveloped. He was the last resident left there. He lived there alone."

"We were called to the address on Bodmin Road on 5 July at approximately 4.20pm to a non-suspicious death," she said.

NOT SUSPICIOUS??? Just how does one decapitate themselves fully without assistance?

I'm sure the same way that Deborah Jeane Palfrey hung herself.

What's really amazing about this one is after searching the property and the owners is that this was a rated a top notch living quarters for the elderly that needed assistance and they boasted 24 hour security and cameras all over the property.
So even if he did decapitate himself with a chainsaw, one of the security guards surely would have heard it or there would have been video to play back to someone to confirm that he had no assistance in his murder.

The article ends with...

"...her husband didn't know about the foreclosure.
"John didn't even know about it, that's the surprise," Whitney said told The Boston Globe. "It's just one of those awful, awful tragic events.

How timely can this be with the obvious grab for your guns and property.

Recently, the mind controlling media slime reported that, ABC Predicts Suicide Rates Will Go Up, Just Like During Great Depression

Here they are programming us to accept that when some big mafia builder comes in to steal your property and people end up dead to expect it because that's what people do when they get foreclosed on...(if that really was even the case in this matter.) ACCEPT IT AND RUSH TO THE COMMUNIST NAZI PSYCHOS TO GO BUY PROZAC!!!

After all, in this article...Gramm Calls Economic Slowdown 'Mental'

Former Sen. Phil Gramm, a top economic adviser to presumptive GOP nominee John McCain, referred to the economic slowdown as "a mental recession" and called the United States “a nation of whiners.”

Now everyone run out and stock up on prozac!!! It will be good for your mental health while we screw you over out of everything you've ever worked for...it has nothing to do with what is REALLY going on, it's all in our heads!!!

Once again setting the stage for new drug push and gun grab.

Getting back to the original article, doesn't anyone else question why they are protecting the mortgage company??? What if the house really wasn't in foreclosure? If they were losing it that very day, there would have been a notice on the door and the house would have been posted at a local auction house. Where are the records for this foreclosure? Why didn't the husband know anything about it?

So I browsed the internet looking for more news stories...just who is this mortgage company she supposedly wrote this suicide note to?
Unfortunately I cannot answer that at this time, but it is something I will find out and follow up here.
All I found was the exact same article posted on the major news sites and their local news. Then I went to check the blogs to see if anyone else smelled a rat.
What I saw was thousands of posters talking about how sad it was that this poor woman killed herself because she couldn't afford her house and I read in many that they were blaming her for doing it and being a part of insurance fraud!

Isn't there anyone else out there that can read between the lines? Can you really not see that they are covering SOMETHING up here?

I finally decided to do a search on the police chief that made these statements about this so called suicide (MURDER) and came across some articles and press releases that show his inability to follow the law and respect the citizens right to bear arms.

"O'Berg had ordered his department to stop accepting gun permit applications earlier this month
O'Berg's advice to gun owners whose licenses expired was to turn their guns over to someone else"

I am certain there is more to this story than meets the eye. If anyone has heard any more information about the family, I would love to follow up with this.

Until then, maybe we can take O'Berg's advice...

"We just hope that people reach out and seek financial help, and mental health help."

Love 'n Liberty ~ through the Grace of God!

http://www.TruthBrigade.com

http://TruthBrigadeRadio.Com

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”: Gandhi

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" George Orwell

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them Eph 5:11


"And he shall causeth all great and small to receive a number on his hand.
That no man may buy or sell without the mark on his hand or forehead."

"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." (1891) Theodore Roosevelt

"I have told you all this so that you may find peace in me. In the world you WILL have trouble, but be brave: I have conquered the world." John 16:33

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence,
and toughness multiplies toughness
in a descending spiral of destruction...
The chain reaction of evil -- hate begetting hate,
wars producing more wars -- must be broken,
or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
.

Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds. -- Albert Einstein.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"I AM ONLY ONE. I CAN NOT DO EVERYTHING, BUT I CAN DO SOMETHING. AND BECAUSE I CAN NOT DO EVERYTHING, I WILL NOT REFUSE TO DO THE SOMETHING I CAN DO. WHAT I CAN DO, I SHOULD DO. AND WHAT I SHOULD DO, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I WILL DO." EDWARD EVERETT HALE


No comments: