Sunday, April 13, 2008

TruthBrigade migrates to America!

Okay, so it's not breaking news, but I did want to say hello to everyone and let you all know I am alive and well. I'm sure there will be mixed feelings about that last statement, but I have to say my children and I are very happy.

The feeling of being in a place that resembles America is simply indescribable.
I have been without phone, internet, tv or radio for 3 weeks and am counting on you to tell me the news and catch me up.

Is it WWIII yet? Well, if it was, I wouldn't know...and I have to admit, I kind of liked the mental break of being able to just enjoy living, breathing and playing with my children. The dust collectors on the book shelf finally got some use. Our brains got some much needed exercise as we have settled in our new home.

There are no stalkers here (yet) and my health has been getting better being away from all the radiation and other tortures we had to live with.
Thanks to a very good friend, I have been taking what Nurse Olivia prescribed and have seen some marked improvements in my walk and coordination. I have only had to use the wheelchair twice since we left.

Not sure how I feel about the less than freezing temperatures, but they say it gives you thick skin. Given the girth of my head, I'm not sure I need any more but it's always a story, huh?
Speaking of story, you know I would save the best for last...

MAY I SEE YOUR PAPERS PLEASE?

So here we are in fascist America 2008 trying to cross a state line...I wonder what America would be like if we had this type of security at our borders...well, of course I did not get out anonymously as my moving truck was tagged. Dozens of armed unnamed (officers?), troopers, DHS terrorism task force and other agencies decided to pick my truck out of all the other trucks on the road to kindly repack it for us...or maybe they were just redecorating. Well, either they didn't think we packed it well enough and they just wanted to help, or maybe it would have been the false call(s) put out about me being a dangerous, delusional drug dealing, prostituting racist terrorist, etc...
After hours of being questioned they sent in the dogs and bigger guns because they just couldn't fathom the idea of their intel about us being incorrect...

I would like to share more, but I think I will have to wait for our first show back this Monday the 14th to talk about it.
If you have read this far, you know that I have been out of the loop so I'm asking that you all call in and update us on your end about the current events we missed after we talk about our travels.

This sure is a story you don't want to miss!

I thank you all for being here and carrying me while I was gone. I can't wait to hear your voices and share with you what we have experienced.

I also want to thank all the wonderful angels that made this happen! My children and I can't thank you enough! We are in a wonderful city where people actually care about the freedoms our country used to represent. I'd also like to add they all speak English, even in the schools! Wow! My children will no longer be left behind, thank you Mr. bush. There is no graffiti, no drive by shootings or gang activity, no misguided racist reconquistas or money grubbing fake minutemen out here furthering the police state on the streets as they empty your pocket books while they smile for the camera. I also haven't run into any mobsters or communists that think they can take my country without a fight or show up at my door to burn me anytime they don't like me telling the truth about their illegal activity.

Amen, we can breath...now are you ready to raise some hell? LOL

I love you all and God Bless!

I look forward to talking with you soon!
Christie

http://truthbrigade.org/smf/index.php?topic=1071.0

No comments: