Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jesse Ventura-Tool for New World Order


JESSE VENTURA Calls for Revolution of Political Parties

Jesse Ventura for President?

President of the CIA drug cartels would be more fitting according to a conversation I had with him almost 2 years ago.

Let's rewind...as I think back of my childhood, I was told that we are free in America and we had the opportunity to do anything we set our mind to. I was also taught and believed that ALL uniformed officers, military and law enforcement was good and to be trusted.
With my dad and uncle being SEAL's I have always had a high respect for he military.
When an average American saw that other American's like Jesse Ventura could get elected in to office, it gave me hope for our country! I just knew there was no greater nation in the world!

I was one of those that would have voted for him just because I thought it was 'cool' that an ex SEAL and wrestler could hold such a high position in our country. I was confident that getting regular people in office was what it would take to keep our country free and governed "by the People..."

Because of my family involvement, I have been able to attend a few SEAL events including their big reunion in Coronado, CA in '06. I was told that Jesse Ventura was going to be there and thought it would be a good opportunity to get a big name celebrity on our side for the fight against illegal immigration that has effectively put all Americans in the same class as the workers of 3rd world nations at an alarmingly rapid rate.

As a proud volunteer for many minuteman groups, including the two biggest money lauderers, minuteman project, founded by jim gilchrist and minuteman civil defense corp, founded by chris simcox, I was delighted to have the opportunity to talk with jesse about maybe getting us some media attention.

When he first asked about the minuteman pin I was wearing so proudly, I thought as a veteran who fought for our country that he would certainly be on the side of our country and for controlling and securing our border flow. With 15-25,000 illegal entries per day with numbers rising, I was convinced that he would at least be concerned.

To my surprise, he not only approved keeping the borders open, he wholeheartedly believed that there should be a new country consisting of Baja California, Mexico and parts of the US. He did not name it at the time, but mentioned that he "should be Emporer of this new nation."
He then went on to tell us that he was living in Mexico and supplying drugs to the US because he also thought ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGALIZED and thought there was nothing wrong with selling to unsuspecting people in our country that had admired him.

At this time, I was not only disillusioned, I was actually sick to my stomach! It was so difficult for me to see a "leader" condoning all this illegal activity contributing to the demise of our nation!
He tried to explain himself in with his obviously limited education as we all stood back, jaws dropping to the floor.
At this point in time, I had enough! I was not going to let this man, a worshipped politician and wrestler known in just about every household in America go on talking that nonsense! I could not even control my anger at this point so I had to let him have it in a way only I could...with a smile of course!

As my voice raised while asking him to explain his position about this new land he would be Emperor of and try to get him to explain how trafficking drugs from one country to another was acceptable, the people started to gather!
Most were silent because Jesse doesn't like to let anyone get a word in. The men backed off as they saw that I was more than capable of handling myself. Of course I didn't want to act like this mind controlled drug addicted sadomasochistic animal who has eated at least 4 tons of steroids so I said my peace and started to walk away...

Within seconds I had high fives from everyone that was within a 50 foot radius that heard our discussion as they all threw their business cards at me and thanked me for standing up for our country like they had so honorable done. Although I knew this was a very sick man I tried to communicate with, I still had hope that jesse was just an ignorant American working for the good of our country and he would at least contact us to hear about the difficulties arising from the new slave class being imported to America by design and selling our our workers and economy.
What was I thinking? he was a famous drug dealer in Mexico so what did he care?

So now he is discussing the potential of running as the commander in chief of our dying nation?!?!?

As a radio host, I have the opportunity to interview some of the most diverse people in this country and beyond. I also have the opportunity to speak out about the truth when the main stream media REFUSES to tell us!
Recently, I had the opportunity to interview Terry Hayfield, a political researcher who has spoken out about the permanent revolution, political refugees and parastroika. In both of his shows, he mentioned that there would be a 3rd party candidate who would announce their candidacy in May. Could it be jesse?

Jesse was talking about AZTLAN!!! You can't get any more un-American than that!!!
How could a decorated war hero and governor speak of such a conquest in such matter of fact terms? How can one who served our country condone the takeover and massacre of many innocent Americans?

He claims to be working against the new world order, but the fact is the jesse ventura IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER and possibly and CIA operative.

I can only hope and pray that people head my advice about this monster!
He is not on your side, and certainly not your childrens side when he thinks that drug trafficking is necessary, "because they want the drugs in the first place."
He called it "personal choice", which I certainly am an advicate of, but where does it stop?

I am for the idea of any adult putting in their body whatever they choose, but unchecked immigration and smuggling drugs from another country is not something anyone should condone and most definitely not be proud of.

What has happened to our country?
Everything good has become 'radical' and everything bad has become good.

For now, I still have some 'freedom of speech, so please help me use it and pass it around!

I swear by every word written here and will see what I can do about getting an account printed up from another SEAL or two that were there that day.

Until then, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one reporter's story who does not even post his/her name. Jesse is known to joke, especially with sensationalistic reporters. He is more of a man than any I have seen because he is truthful! Freedom of speech is wonderful and so is questioning our government. Last year 30% of my paycheck went to the government and how about the Patriot Act. Read into that one and do a story on it. You will be scared! Americans need to stop looking the other way. Stand up for our country because it is supposed to be run by "The People".

Anonymous said...

Wow, one reporter's story who does not even post his/her name. Jesse is known to joke, especially with sensationalistic reporters. He is more of a man than any I have seen because he is truthful! Freedom of speech is wonderful and so is questioning our government. Last year 30% of my paycheck went to the government and how about the Patriot Act. Read into that one and do a story on it. You will be scared! Americans need to stop looking the other way. Stand up for our country because it is supposed to be run by "The People".

ChristieAphrodite said...

My name is all over the internet. I didn't feel that I had to type it again for this post.
I am not a reporter, just a citizen who is doing her best to expose the truth about these treasonous leaders.
Everything I wrote were words out of his own mouth! If you are concerned about the direction this country is headed, please pass it around before anyone entertains that disgusting proposition!

Here is a video I made about the patriot extermination act...yes, I show all sides of everything...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/TruthBrigadeRadio/DC20B8C49B644C9080020FC8A712B14F/fema-friend-or-foe-.aspx

TruthBrigadeRadio.Com

Anonymous said...

I find your article paranoid
First of all,about the drug flow...What would you do? Keep it how it's going and slap people in jail just for smoking a joint? If what you say is true and he does smuggle drugs,having ties with the CIA,he should get tried for treasonous acts against his people,but doctors and pharmacists sell drugs,even though they are ''politically legal'' drugs,they do more harm then coke,speed...Hell even meth
Yet they're still sold,and yeah although the drugs that I mentoined,could do prominant damage to the person's well being,in comparison to the drug's that're over the counter,they're less harmful....Secondly,this whole emporer thing you mentioned he says,dont mean to sound like the last guy but,how do you know he wasn't just joking? Lots of people do that sort've thing....And last but not least,open borders....America,if I'm not mistaken,wasn't only supposed to be a free country but also a refuge for people escaping their country's absurd ways (Least up till america got sold out) So other then job shortages,which may I add can be solved easily,why is it that big of a deal? Why not make places immagrants can go to,to learn how wages work and how the system does? Instead of being a paranoid schitzo on angel dust standing at the borderline,huge problems can be solved with little actions,takes time but it'll be efficient in the long run

Anonymous said...

I just go by what the guy says and when he said on Alex Jones Show Fri. that the " good thing about the NWO or ONE World Government is there won't any more wars " We'll if those in control already have total power , total control of the economic system , you have no right to vote , You're a Slave .
And of course many people don't want a world gov and resist , including tribes , any group that doesn't want to be dominated .
So there would still be conflict and no way everybody on the planet will roll over , jeese .
And he said it wouldn't be bad if he had a dog in the hunt " we'll unless you're hanging out w/ Arnold and Buffet ..they dont give a rats ass about some has been wrestler . What " dog" could the Rothschild want from you jesse , they pee guys out like you .

Bottom line there is nothing , NOTHING , NADA good about a world gov. controlled by you know who so either Ventura is totally ignorant or a sloppy and blatant shill for the NWO.