Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thankful

Just a short note to recognize the miraculous wonder of nature.

I am so Blessed to be in such a beautiful part of the country, which includes frequent visits by the wrath of Mother Nature in the way of tornadoes, floods and ice storms.
Coming from southern California, you would think it would be a difficult change, but the truth is, I love the weather!
It's actually very calming to sit outside in one of these magical storms, even if Haarp created them, but with them sometimes come destruction.
I've been growing my food here and sometimes worry about my little babies in the garden, so this is where the miracle comes in...

Here are some photos of the property we live on...



The lake is a bit high...



Trees are uprooted...






But our garden is lively! Completely untouched!!!!






Now that is amazing!

I am so Blessed...and so are YOU!

No comments: