Thursday, April 30, 2009

Note to Self about Hate and Love

Conversation with Tom Metzger

I want to preface this by saying that before 2006, I had no idea that racism existed. I mean there might have been a time or 2 in my life where I saw that people hated each other, but I thought KKK, black panthers and other groups motivated by hate were a thing of the past. I found out about racism when I was suddenly called a racist for wanting a secure border and had been active in the illegal immigration movement. Of course they weren't calling me racist when I was volunteering for multiple projects throughout my life, including organizing going to Mexico to feed and cloth people that needed it, and those that involved immigrants or people of color. It was a political thing. I am not against immigration, and I am not racist, but that was the word they used to discredit anyone that had something to say about it. Had anyone listened to me, they would have understood that I know the people of Mexico are going through hard times, basically the same thing Americans are going through right now, but it started there first. I wish they would stay in their country and fight the same tyranny that we are fighting here in the US, home with their families because love is the most important thing in life. Nothing, including American dollars will replace the love you have and feel for their families they leave back home. I feel for the people of Mexico that come here in droves in hopes of being free and getting a job to make a better life, while putting blue collar Americans out of work due to their desire to work for less than a quarter of the living wage. The way I see it is that they are selling themselves to slavery for an American fiat dollar. But at what cost do we the people pay before we start standing up and doing something? I did that. I protested the open borders, that is where I heard I was a racist. I was accused of being a grand wizard of the KKK, which is something I also thought was a thing in the past and didn't even know what being a wizard meant. Growing up in San Diego, I was always a minority. There was no racism, we were all Americans. No one hated me for the color of my skin, and I didn't see that anywhere else. To me, it was the ideal "melting pot" and place of diversity that made where I grew up such a wonderful place to live at the time. So I thought it was actually funny that people would call me something I am not, including something that didn't exist anymore. I guess the joke was on me. It was then I first heard the term aryan nation or white supremist, it was also at the height of my education in hate with La Raza. I was blown away! My perfect little hate-less world of color blindness was shattered! Then I started hearing names like David Duke and Tom Metzger, Southern Poverty Law Center and saw that racism did not only exist, it was actually rampant.

In September 2007 I was invited on a radio show I had never heard of at the time called Vanguard and was appalled to hear some racial hate that had never been a part of my vocabulary. I was nervous, sick and stunned. All I could do was spout off a nervous giggle or try to get the subject back to cointelpro, which I thought was the subject I was asked to appear. I know you're thinking, "Why didn't you check them out ahead of time?" And my answer to that is that I do not judge anyone and I'm not such a primadonna that I'm too good to speak to certain people. I have a message and will tell anyone, shout it from any rooftop, and until the day comes where I need a booking agent and I'm too busy to open my own email, I will talk to anyone who wants to hear me, and feel honored for the opportunity. Not once have I "checked out" anyone before I spoke to them, not one radio show, not one TV show. Even knowing how the main stream media lies, I never turned down an interview for them, and when the so called "other side" of the issue contacted me, I never turned them down...

I guess I come from a place where I believe that all people are created equal, all His Creations. I believe that the Creator is perfect and I know He said He created us in His image! I also know that we are all part of the body of Christ and to judge not, lest ye be judged.
I treat others as I would like to be treated. I judge no one and treat everyone equally. "Do Unto Others..." means something to me.

So how did we come up with such a hateful society?

Now I want to say right now, I do not condone the hate crime legislation. I believe in free thought and speech whether I agree with you or not. I am not your authority and you are not mine. So legislating someones thoughts is only a ploy to silence free speech, free thought and of course another method to fill up the prisons. After all, it creates jobs and billions of dollars to private companies and the military industrial complex.
But the true prison is created in our mind. Hate filled beliefs will lock you in your own prison. It is not a happy existence and you don't hurt the person you feel this hate for. It is limiting you, and can suffocate the beauty of life right out of you.

Getting back to my adventures in learning about racism, I met a self proclaimed white nationalist at a gun show. I walked up while he was talking to my friend. My friend was full blooded Korean and I walked up at about the time where this white supremacist was telling my friend that "Everytime [he] sees a half breed, [he] sees a liar and a thief." My heart stopped right there and my jaw dropped to the floor. I had never seen or heard anything like that before. So my Korean friend reached his hand out and said, "Look we can agree to disagree, I still respect you as a person...have a good day." The man stared at him and refused to shake his hand, so we walked away.
I walked away broken hearted, I was physically shaking. It was not something I felt good being around, and definitely not something I would ever want to be a part of. I never forgot how I felt that day.

Well, tonight, I got to speak with the infamous Tom Metzger on talkshoe. I had heard his name before and recalled when groups like la raza were calling me racist and suggesting that I "worked" for the kkk and aryan nation. Curiosity killed the cat and I decided to listen to him just to hear in his words since I know how loosely that word is thrown around. I obviously came on late just as he was about to leave, but asked if they minded if I asked him a couple questions. I wanted to know what motivated him and see for myself if he was in fact racist. What I found is that he is an admitted and proud racist, in his own words. Since I never really understood what the "white race" was, I asked him to explain that to me, about his faith and if he really believed that white skinned people are better than other skins. He answered that he was an atheist, but he did believe in mother nature and her beautiful creations. I thought that by him admitting there was something smarter than us out there, that obviously created this perfect world, with perfect flowers, with the perfect percentage of oxygen, perfect little birds, perfect amount of water, perfect blades of grass and everything else created so perfectly, that he might see that whoever could create all this beauty and abundance doesn't make mistakes. His perception is that people who are not "white" are genetic mistakes and that color is just an indicator of their lesser value, and that I am marxist for bringing it up.

I have to say I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I left this conversation shaking and almost feeling dirty, but mostly sad. Sad that people really do believe they are superior...Sad that people really do live in their own prisons built of hate, guilt and fear...Sad that I really don't think that there would be any getting through to this lost soul.

I am a believer in Christ, therefore by definition a Christian, but please do not confuse that with the herds following these false teachings.

I know the Lord and live His word daily. Because of this I have to accept, love and forgive and pray for people with this hate, but I cannot deny I don't feel sorry for him and people like him. The fact is that hate does exist and is prevalent in todays society. In fact, our "advanced society" has promoted hate, fueled all sides of all racial and religious wars, and is promoting it this very day. What is it going to take for us sheeple to wake up and find out there really is more to life?

Why do we hate? Do we hate because it feels good or because we are rewarded for it? Or do we hate because we don't know Love?

In most so called human rights groups I've encountered, they hate because they are rewarded for it. They hate for a cause. But I've never really seen any of these people truly happy so my opinion would be that it does not feel good. They are carrying out the agenda for those at the top of our political system who are motivated by hate, not just for the created enemy, but the pawns doing the dirty work.


I believe we hate out of fear and lack of knowledge. The media always creates a villain, politics always creates a villain, in sports you are trained to hate your opponent, in war you are trained to hate your so called enemy. In religion, we are taught to hate those of opposing religious views. We are conditioned to hate everywhere we look.

But the bible, if read in it's proper context teaches love.


Now what is Love?

The Bible indicates that love is from God. In fact, the Bible says "God is love."
So, Love is one of the primary characteristics of God. Likewise, God has endowed us with the capacity for love. This capacity for love is one of the many ways in which we are "Created in His image."


1 John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."

There are many types of love, but the common perception is something that is pleasurable.

(Once again, a reward.)

Now what is pleasure?

Only you can answer that for yourself. For me, it is my children, this beautiful life I get to live, being able to watch the miracle of creation, being one with the universe, living to the full potential of my creation, creating, being able to be me and experience this amazing wonderful world that was created before us.
(For me, that is rewarding.)

The bible defines Pleasure as:

In the New Testament "pleasure" is the translation of eudokia, "good thought or will," "good pleasure" (Lk 2:14 the Revised Version margin; Eph 1:5,9; Phil 2:13; 2 Thess 1:11 the Revised Version (British and American) "every desire of goodness," margin "Greek: `good pleasure of goodness.' Compare Rom 10:1")."To take pleasure or to have pleasure" is eudokeo (2 Cor 12:10; 2 Thess 2:12; Heb 10:6,8,38); eudokeo is once translated "good pleasure" (Lk 12:32, "It is your father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom")

So pleasure is more than that date Friday night, the 6 pack and the football game?

So it appears that you can choose to live in hate or love and still be rewarded? Now let's rethink this hate thing, is this the type of reward you are looking for?

Here is what the bible says about hate:
"He that saith he is in the light and hateth his brother, is in the
darkness even until now.
He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is no
occasion of stumbling in him.
But he that hateth his brother is in the darkness, and walketh in
the darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because the darkness
hath blinded his eyes" (1 John 2:9-11).

and:
"Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer; and ye know that no
murderer hath eternal life abiding in him" (1 John 3:15).


Now if we are all part of the body of Christ, it makes sense that
in Matthew 25:40 40, he says "And the King will answer and say to
them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of
the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'

Now I know we were all given free will choice, but is hate really
all it's cracked up to be?

Whether it is legislated or not, which it shouldn't be, it is still
a prison that you create for yourself. A prison of hate and darkness
and fear.

The good news is, through the Grace of God and the Love He has for
you, and you for him, you can live in the light! You can be showered
with love FULL TIME!!!
You can live the fullness of your Creation and not have to live in
fear no matter what the latest scare tactic is!
In this light, you will not see darkness, you will not see evil,
you will see light and love and everything beautiful and good!
All of His beautiful Creations in His light can make your Heaven on
Earth,consequently you can help Create others Heaven on Earth by
showering them with the Love given to you!

No matter what fake or generated flu virus is out there, no matter
how many unlawful laws are passed, no matter how much darkness
people try to impose on you, you can make it because His light will
dissipate the darkness! It cannot exist where light prevails.
Turn on the light! You have nothing to lose! Just try it!

Ask for His Love and share your Love with the world. I guarantee
what you get in return will far greater outweigh the rewards of
darkness and hate.

I'm not a preacher or religious zealot, I just felt compelled to
share this because I know it to be true and felt is was important
to get out after the call tonight. I'm also not looking for
a religious debate as I can't find a man made religion I would
follow.
His Love saved me and that is because I Loved Him and Believed in
Him. He will not let you down, either. You have a choice to come
to the light. You have a choice to LIVE FREE from fear, hate and
darkness!

Give Love a try...Tom, are you listening???

The life you save may be your own!


Abundant Blessings and Love to ALL,
Christie

Listen to show here:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-11887/TS-219631.mp3
http://truthbrigade.com/radio/04-30-09_PatriotDames-ChristieTalksToTomMetzger.mp3

No comments: