Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Kill them all"

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!



My reaction...

"Kill them all" A blast from the past and an apology...

I am a reformed sheeple. I took the red pill about 4 years ago and still learning every day.
That video really broke my heart and what I want to say will explain why I am so passionate about spreading the freedom message and the lies we have been living in.
In my former life as a sheeple/Faux News junkie, etc, I had some friends turn me on to Alex Jones and I initially thought what he said was interesting, but for conspiracy loonies. I wasn't a looney, I was a republican because my mother told me I was. I was one of those that believed everything the news said. I automatically trusted EVERYONE in uniform and respected those who did not deserve it because it was the right thing to do. Asking questions was always a no no. My dad was secret service and many other government contractual type jobs that I will never know because he forgot he was a dad when I was born a female. My grandfather, a free mason) was also very high up in the military and a psychology professor. I knew nothing about the masons those days as a child, I just thought they built things. When I was 6 years old, my grandmother was warning me about what is going on today...of course those conversations were WAY TOO HEAVY, even during my teen years. I had more important things to do, like watch football and hang out at the mall with friends. If I would have only listened... My mother always avoided her because "she was nuts." Now they are both dead and I lost the opportunity to learn.
The reason I'm telling you these things about my personal past is because I know what it's like to be living in the matrix! That is why I know that I am effective in encouraging and assisting others to see the light. I have made over 300 videos, though I'm not even close to being good at it. :-) I'm just a girl with a camera who never even had a computer class. I just started pushing buttons and viola! I know my opinion means nothing to most, but I am most appreciative to be part of such an undeniable force...that is truth.
Back to my story...when the war broke out, I was still in the matrix. What I want to disclose and publicly apologize for is this...I was selling cars at the time in Salt Lake City. One of my associates and friends was from Iraq, in fact he was part of the army forced to fight for tyranny. He had led a hunger strike and US came to offer him immunity. He never really talked too much about it so he was just my friend and I had to sell more cars than him to make more fake money. That was pretty much all I cared about at the time. It was very cold that day and business was slow so we were all inside watching Faux news. When word was out about the war just beginning, I cheered as if I was at a high school football game. He was actually next to me as we were watching it together as it came on.
I saw his eyes well up with tears as he said, "Christie, there is a lot you don't know about this." I do not remember the exact conversation, but I'm sure it went something like me telling him that they were all terrorists and pretty much deserved it...what took so long? (paraphrasing in a most heartless way)
I then found out he still had family in Bagdad and started to tell me about the things I didn't know. I felt for his family and he was unable to get in touch with any of them. Of course I felt bad about that, but I was still not convinced that they were not all terrorists, after all, my president told me they were.
Shortly after that, he went on leave as the pain was too much for him to bear. I left the state shortly after that and was never able to speak to him again.
Although I have talked about this a few times, this is the first time I have written it publicly. I have always wished I could have learned more from him, or listened to my grandmother or not thought my Alex Jones fan club friends were not kooks a decade ago. I always wonder how much more I would have known if I would have only listened or asked him sooner. Would I have been able to help anyone see the light? Would I have been able to prevent any of this tyranny we live in today? Would anyone have listened?
I guess the short answer of that was that I wasn't ready.
I doubt he would ever come across this public apology for that incident, but maybe it might ring a bell for someone else that might come across this post.
I think it's important to remember things like that and learn from our mistakes and therefore use that knowledge of our mistakes to help share the truth with others.
I am grateful to be where I am today, although quite painful at times. I thank Alex Jones, and all the other info warriors out there, on this forum and many other great forums and blogs that have put their lives on the line!
There is a way to reach out to the people and we are doing it everyday! I thank you all for your persistence and perseverance in the face of evil.
People are waking up!
I'm grateful to be part of it!

Thank you and God Bless!

No comments: