Sunday, January 23, 2011

YOU ARE FIRED!

I haven't written an update for quite a while on my case, but I guess that's because there really was never anything to update since June 4, when they testified the charges they won't weren't real, didn't happen and even denied writing the reports that were used all over main stream media to slander me.

Well, there finally is an update, well somewhat...

I filed a motion to fire the public defender they appointed, on the grounds that he hadn't called me back even once or talked with me about the case even once. In fact the last time I saw him in the court house November 4, 2010, he told me he still hadn't even looked at the case.
So here we are with a trial scheduled for February 14, after over 9 months and he still hasn't looked at the case? I mean I know they are busy and get way over loaded with all the false charges Prosecutor Merrell likes to bring about on his citizens.

Here's a scary little side note:
The national average for the prison and correction population is 1 in 100...which is obviously way too high in this so called free country knowing that MOST people behind bars never even committed a REAL crime as defined by their laws, but here in Taney County, it's 1 in 32!!!

WOW! So we have a 300% higher concentration of those behind bars here in this tiny little peaceful county...hmmmm....something reeks. Never mind the sex trafficking rings here that NEVER get investigated and when someone does say something, or a good cop does try to look in to it, he gets fired or also ends up in the Landing, like the rest of the disposable females they bring in here from all over the world to fill all their jobs during the season.

I'm not saying ALL people that work here are being trafficked, but there is a very high percentage of them that are and I have met and talked with them!!! I have even talked with police officers that were fired for asking their superiors to look in to it. It's funny, when one things of Branson, they think Bible Belt, everyone worships God and they must be good Christians and since there aren't any reports or investigations into the mob here trafficking these woman, that there is no crime! LMAO Funny how that works. Meanwhile home schoolers and ex girlfriends of cops, single mothers are losing their children and being put behind bars for the rest of their lives and their lawyers can't seem to do a thing about it...YEAH RIGHT!

I'm sorry, but I think I can speak for myself much better than a stranger can, presenting me to 12 more strangers and a dude in a dress! I know I'm not a lawyer and don't know their process, their language or their procedures, but how on earth could I sit back and let someone who works for them speak for me??? Isn't that a conflict of interest to begin with? I still don't even understand the charges and the lawyer never explained it to me! I guess I was under the assumption that I supposedly tied up my children and locked them out of the house, then they changed it and I locked them in...never mind the fact that they denied writing these reports or making these claims in the family court on June 4 which they still won't give me transcripts too. I wonder how judge Justus felt when he had them on the stand testifying that there was NO ABUSE??? We all know you are doing your job Justus, but you also much know we will do ours and expose you till you are off the bench. Why is it that everyone is afraid to run against him in the first place? He has had this seat I believe 22-24 years and NO ONE RUNS AGAINST HIM? Well, I think it will be easy to get someone to run against you next time buddy, especially when they all find out that YOU STEAL CHILDREN!

Getting back to the charges...a simple google search showed me the actual text of what is in the statutory codes they are charging me with:

Here is the text of the actual charges...

next one: (resisting arrest) I guess that's what they call it when you get beat up by a cop who walks in to your house without a warrant or charges to steal your children at gunpoint.
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5750000150.HTM

The removed the original charges here:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/charges.do

These are 4 of the charges: (2 counts each child)
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5680000060.htm

[quote]"In Missouri, a Class C Felony is a crime that carries a punishment of up to 7 years imprisonment... and RSMo 568.060 is a citation to a Missouri Statute defining this offense:

1. A person commits the crime of abuse of a child if such person:

(1) Knowingly inflicts cruel and inhuman punishment upon a child less than seventeen years old; or

(2) Photographs or films a child less than eighteen years old engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act or who causes or knowingly permits a child to engage in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act for the purpose of photographing or filming the act.

2. As used in this section "prohibited sexual act" means any of the following, whether performed or engaged in either with any other person or alone: sexual or anal intercourse, masturbation, bestiality, sadism, masochism, fetishism, fellatio, cunnilingus, any other sexual activity or nudity, if such nudity is to be depicted for the purpose of sexual stimulation or gratification of any individual who may view such depiction.

3. Abuse of a child is a class C felony, unless:

(1) In the course thereof the person inflicts serious emotional injury on the child, or the offense is committed as part of a ritual or ceremony in which case the crime is a class B felony; or

(2) A child dies as a result of injuries sustained from conduct chargeable pursuant to the provisions of this section, in which case the crime is a class A felony.

4. As used in this section, the word "fetishism" means a condition in which erotic feelings are excited by an object or body part whose presence is psychologically necessary for sexual stimulation or gratification."[/quote]

next 2:
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5680000045.htm
[quote]"Endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, penalties.

568.045. 1. A person commits the crime of endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree if:

(1) The person knowingly acts in a manner that creates a substantial risk to the life, body, or health of a child less than seventeen years old; or

(2) The person knowingly engages in sexual conduct with a person under the age of seventeen years over whom the person is a parent, guardian, or otherwise charged with the care and custody;

(3) The person knowingly encourages, aids or causes a child less than seventeen years of age to engage in any conduct which violates the provisions of chapter 195;

(4) Such person enlists the aid, either through payment or coercion, of a person less than seventeen years of age to unlawfully manufacture, compound, produce, prepare, sell, transport, test or analyze amphetamine or methamphetamine or any of their analogues, or to obtain any material used to manufacture, compound, produce, prepare, test or analyze amphetamine or methamphetamine or any of their analogues; or

(5) Such person, in the presence of a person less than seventeen years of age or in a residence where a person less than seventeen years of age resides, unlawfully manufactures, or attempts to manufacture compounds, possesses, produces, prepares, sells, transports, tests or analyzes amphetamine or methamphetamine or any of their analogues.

2. Endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree is a class C felony unless the offense is committed as part of a ritual or ceremony, or except on a second or subsequent offense, in which case the crime is a class B felony.

3. This section shall be known as "Hope's Law". "[/quote]

So, I filed the motion last week, although I haven't heard their response yet. I'm new to this court system and all their laws and procedures so it really was frustrating that this lawyer that was appointed put me off for over 9 months, while my children got sent out of state without due process and a trial! At least now maybe we can make some headway!


I figured the next step would be to file a motion for reset since 2.5 weeks is hardly enough time for me to prepare for a trial being that my representation misled me and left me hanging.


I now am ready to present my motion for discovery and and injunction on the court that the family court not proceed anymore until it is looked at and I am heard on these criminal charges since that is the reason they are using for sending my children away.



I have a feeling they are going to have a real hard time answering this, being that I already know what evidence they have and where they go it!
THEY HAVE NONE AND THEY GOT IT FROM WORD OF MOUTH FROM MY STALKERS!!!

Boy oh boy, I can't wait to depose these people! :-)
And I can't wait to see prosecutor Jeff Merrells face when the jury sees that he did all this illegally and without due process.

I guess he forgets these jurors vote for him...?

Injunction:


As far as the family court goes, I hear they are going to give full custody to the dead beats who forgot they had children and never called me, sent birthday cards or Christmas cards, etc in February, BEFORE I even get to face these bogus charges. The lawyer they appointed in that court AFTER they sent my children out of state told me he doesn't want to waste any time on this for me because with 7 felonies I will never get my children back. That was right after he told me I have no rights and lost them along the way somewhere...hmmm another surprise for me.
To his benefit, at least he is the only one that does return my calls, unlike the worker Rebecca Pagent who didn't return my calls for 4 months, but I mean really...what's the point if none of them want to do anything?

PS I have the phone calls recorded and they WILL be posted soon so you can hear this with your own eyes! As well as the recorded PROOF that Merrell and others got their information about me from my stalkers. :-)

Sleep well little boys...

No comments: