Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GOOD NEWS FROM YOUTUBE!!!

I know this will be hard to believe, but youtube has actually adhered to their own guidelines this time!!!
After being completely erased 9 times on youtube with over 150 videos each time around, I decided to challenge them.
My last page was supposedly deleted for copyright infringement on my own videos, which we know is impossible, so I decided to take the bait on their DMCA rebuttal options and won!!! This means that my page was reinstated after a month of being gone and that the FALSE accuser will now be penalized for LYING about my videos to serve their agenda.

Youtube reinstated my old account today at http://www.youtube.com/TruthBrigadeLives which contains video of the sex trafficking ring, aztlan, police abuse against citizens, the border and videos from Revolution4Freedom last July!

YEAH!!! :-)

So now I can be found in 2 pages on youtube! Whoo hoo!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthBrigadeYT
http://www.youtube.com/TruthBrigadeLives

The current site I've been working on will feature videos clips from our radio show TruthBrigade Radio and I'l leave the last page to upload the more controversial political videos that always get deleted.

I would encourage anyone else who has been attacked like this on youtube to also fight back. There is a point where the law has to be upheld and I will not sit back and do nothing while my rights are constantly infringed upon by jealous competitors who are trying to silence me and cover up ther crimes!

Please consider adding my pages on youtube and spreading the good news around!

Because of the deletions, I have lost hundreds of friends and subscribers so any help getting the word out is appreciated!

Thanks!
Christie

P.S. For those of you afraid to call in to our new show, you also have something to celebrate as our new cohost gave up trying to change my show.
Everything back to normal and ALL callers are welcome!
:-)

No comments: