Sunday, October 31, 2010

Little Advice to Little Boys

I just have some advice for little boys who are obsessed with me and doing what ever they can to infiltrate every aspect of my life to try to hurt me since I know things about you that you don't want the world to know...here is my advice:
LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE NOW! I HAVE BEEN BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!
PLEASE STOP CONTACTING ALL MY FRIENDS AND PRETEND THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING! I HAVE COPIES OF ALL OUR TRANSCRIPTS AND PHONE CALLS AND MORE! I PROMISE THEY WILL BE POSTED THE NEXT TIME I HEAR ONE MORE THING ABOUT YOU!
I JUST WANT ONE DAY WITHOUT GEO!!! PLEASE!!! I'M SO TIRED OF COMING TO MY COMPUTER AND HAVING IT ALL FILLED UP WITH YOU!
PLEASE BACK OFF NOW OR I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE MY NEXT BLOG, AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE FBI WILL TOO!

I'm sure there is more to come on this...
Please stay tuned...

1 comment:

mountain19 said...

hi it is mountain19,
been thinking of u girl and share some of ur pain/loss. the rest is for u tyranny as u speak out against these fools who think they will not share the same end as the rest of us. they are in for a rude awakening as this gov. uses such little ppl. and their egos to promote their agenda which will take them down also.
we are just doing our civic duty in the hopes of our children not being forced into civil duties which goes beyond most ppl.'s imagination. so sad so very sad.
hang in their mother.